It’s not about just lifting weights….rather, It’s simultaneously activating
the entire body movement system – flexibility, balance, coordination
and strength to and achieve efficient movement.
-Sung Pak, LMT
Bodymechanics tunes the body and mind through corrective exercise and movement. An innovative approach to wellness, Bodymechanics emphasizes visual strengthening and conditioning, utilizing gravity, balance and flexibility to initiate the brain to adjust the body’s mobility, resulting in pain-free movement and enhanced performance.
Neuroplasticity / nu̇r-ō-pla-ˈsti-sə-tē / (n):
The brain’s ability to reorganize itself by forming new neural
connections throughout life.
Neuroplasticity allows the neurons (nerve cells) in the brain to
compensate for injury and disease and to adjust their
activities in response to new situations or to changes
in their environment. (medicinenet.com)
By applying the Pain to Performance Ladder and the SAID Principle clients are introduced to the correct amount of intensity that challenges the brain to initiate movement to peak performance.
- Corrective Functional Movement and Exercise
- Visual strength and conditioning
- Sports specific power and Strength Training
- Balance strength and condition
- Suspension therapy
- ZHealth Performance and Wellness
- Special Needs Population
- Sports injury recovery
- Concussions – preventive / recovery
- Repetitive sports injuries
- High performance athletes
- Parkinson’s Disease Patients
- Special needs population
- Post surgery / injury recovery
- Target Specific Deep Tissue Massage Therapy
- Pre / Post competition massage therapy
- Myofascial Release
- Active Isolated Stretching
- ART – Active Release Technique